Make 2021 the season to remember with a brand new Paradise Pad from IMG! Plus, stay up to date on the latest boats, gear, and service deals by joining our mailing list.
Enter now for your chance to win by completing this form! Plus, be sure to “Like” & follow us on social media too.
This promotion has ended.
Thank you for your interest.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Paradise Pad Sweepstakes is open only to those who sign up at the https://iguanamarinegroup.com/paradise-pad. and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Iguana Marine Group, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Iguana Marine Group as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 15, 2020, 11:00 AM, CST and ending January 31, 2021, 11:55 PM, CST. All online entries must be received by January 31, 2021, 11:55 PM, CST.
- How to Enter: This Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://iguanamarinegroup.com/paradise-pad. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Iguana Marine Group. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Iguana Marine Group. If entering the Sweepstakes via Facebook, you must be the owner of the email account associated with the Facebook account from which your entry is made. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand you are providing your information to Sponsor and/or Administrator and not to Facebook. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) (the “Winner”) of the Paradise Pad Sweepstakes (Campaign) will receive one Paradise Pad (6’ x 18’ Foam Paradise Pad, Orange & Blue, approximate value $550). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Iguana Marine Group. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Iguana Marine Group ’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Iguana Marine Group to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
You must claim your prize in person at 4773 Osage Beach Parkway, Osage Beach, MO and must provide photo ID (driver’s license, identification card or passport) before prizes may be released. You will be asked to verify the information you gave to us at the time that you won the prize. If you want someone else to pick up your prize, they must come with a letter from you and a photocopy of your official ID (driver’s license or birth certificate). The letter must name who will be picking up your prize and include their home telephone number. Please note the prize that you won and the date of winning, OR you must contact the main desk at 573-355-5027 and give the receptionist the name, phone number and address of the person claiming your prize and they must confirm the information with a photo id (drivers license, identification card, or passport). Prizes are not meant for resale.
Unclaimed prizes will be held for 30 days. No substitution will be made for any prizes not picked up within 30 days of the awarding of the prize.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Iguana Marine Group. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Iguana Marine Group shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5-days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT IGUANA MARINE GROUP‘ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Iguana Marine Group , anyone acting on behalf of Iguana Marine Group’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Iguana Marine Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Iguana Marine Group’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Iguana Marine Group may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Iguana Marine Group. Iguana Marine Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Iguana Marine Group has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Iguana Marine Group reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Iguana Marine Group and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Paradise Pad Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OFTHE UNITED STATESAND THE STATE OF MISSOURI, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Missouri having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Iguana Marine Group 4773 Osage Beach Parkway, Osage Beach, MO 65065, USA. Requests must be received no later than February 5, 2021, CST.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Iguana Marine Group.
Iguana Marine Group: 4773 Osage Beach Parkway, Osage Beach, MO 65065, USA.